Language: No dialog. Music only.
Directed by: Gerald Herman
Dispatch time: See ordering and shipping information
A young boy’s life is changed forever when he meets a ballet dancer on the streets of Hanoi. This is the true story of how Cao Chi Thanh (principal dancer with Vietnam National Ballet) was inspired to begin studying ballet at the age of 11.
- Miami International Film festival
- Los Angeles Family Film festival
- Burgundy VideoDanse Festival
- Singapore International Film festival
- Washington DC Shorts Festival
- Mexico City Childrens Film Festival
- Ojai International Film Festival
- Strasbourg International Film Festival
- Lahore International Childrens Film festival